Final Standings for the 2018 Virtual HS Cybersecurity Competition
Content developed by
What? 2018 Maryland STEM Festival Virtual High School Competition. Parsons will be creating a series questions concerning Cybersecurity.
Who? Teams of four Maryland High School Students. All Maryland High School Students are eligible whether you attend public school, private school or are homeschooled.
Where? More locations to be added !!
- Allegany College of Maryland,12401 Willowbrook Rd, Cumberland, MD 21502
- Anne Arundel Community College, 101 College Parkway, Arnold, Maryland 21012
- Applications and Research Laboratory 10920 Clarksville Pike, Ellicott City, MD 21042
- Community College of Baltimore County 7201 Rossville Blvd, Baltimore, MD 21237
- Hagerstown Community College,11400 Robinwood Dr, Hagerstown, MD 21742
When? Saturday October 27th, 1:00-4:00
Why? Test your knowledge and skill against High School Students across the State. Create a team of four high school students. Select a location and register below. Bring your laptop(s) to the site on October 27th. Answer as many Cybersecurity questions as your team can in three hours. Check your results. See if your team won prizes and bragging rights.
Prizes per team:
1st place $200
2nd place $100 (two teams)
3rd place $40 (four teams)